Thursday, May 23, 2013

Diigo

I love the idea of Diigo.  Yes! This is what I need to personally use when I come across ideas of my classroom.  Before I would find a website or a great idea somewhere and I would just bookmark it for later.  But sometimes later never comes or I would have the site, but not know what it was that I loved about  it.  So with Diigo, I can put sticky notes on the page and so much more.

In my classroom, or in other teacher's classrooms, as I will be the person giving the teachers resources,  I would use this in the student's research projects.  What sites did you go to, were they helpful, what did you take away from it?  Then, I would have the students either share with the teacher via Diigo, (still need to look how to do this) or I would as least have them take screen shots of their notes on their sites and send it to their teacher.  The teacher can skim them to make sure the students are on the right track.

I see this tool as being very helpful for the type of organized person that I am.  I have sticky notes and lists everywhere, so to be able to do this digitally now as I stumble onto different things would be great.

1 comment:

  1. I so understand what you mean about resources. I have found some really good sites over the years. I add them to my favorites and then forget to go back to them. I really like symbaloo for this reason. I have all these resources in one place now.
    I will have to look into Diigo.

    ReplyDelete